Saturday 12 January 2013

Watchmen.

I took this picture as it relates to my favorite graphic novel, Watchmen. If you want to read my moanings about the terrible film adaptation of said graphic novel have a look at my other blog at http://plecogeek.blogspot.co.uk/ . I will be writing a post stating my opinions of the ballsed up ending of the film within the next week. However, there is other stuff on there to read while you wait for that. This picture is of a piece of graffitti I saw near Picadilly Circus a few years ago. It might relate to Alan Moore and Dave Gibbon's masterpiece or it might be to do with the fact that the U.S. had just invaded Iraq. The quality of the photo, as I took it with my phone, is pretty poor, but I've put it on here for it's geek and/or political quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment